V.B. College of Education, a Co-educational Teachers' Training College established in 2006, recognized by N.C.T.E. (E.R.C.) in June 2007 is the second venture of Angika Development Society after Delhi Public School, a Global School at Bhagalpur. It is affiliated to Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. The specific aim of the college is to train learners into quality teachers. Every corner of V.B. College of Education speaks volumes about management's concern for commitment, quality, overall development and excellence of the learrners. Truly V.B. College of Education is one of the incandescent chapter of Angika Development Society in the annals of quality Education.
At V.B. College of Education, education means inculcation of truth, imbibing of humanity, unflinching faith in culture, passion to live for country, transmission of civilization and culmination of all these traits into knowledge and wisdom.
- To empower the prospective teachers through academic knowledge, spiritual strength, social consciousness and a positive self image.
- To train the students not only in academic field, but also provide ample opportunities for them to learn creative arts, social service, environmental awareness, leadership quality and value based personality development.
- To develop values, national integration, communal harmony, socialization and ethics for a healthy civic society with cohesive culture in them.
- To empower the prospective teachers with sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to perform their various roles in the educational system as well as in the society.
- To produce best teachers who understand their role in the society will also render invaluable services for the progress of our country.
- To stimulate, encourage, educate and enable the prospective teachers for quality education, excellence in teaching, research and innovation.
V.B. College of Education, Bhagalpur aspires to offer quality teacher education to enlighten, emancipate and empower the pupil teacher’s fraternity and to foster lifelong learning. The college intends to provide competency based and commitment oriented teacher education for quality school education. We provide the values of ethical principles, the necessity to lead honest and upright lives together with a deep sense of duty that should guide them in their relations with their fellow beings and the importance of international understanding and integration .Our motive to enhance the employability of teacher trainees through skill sets designed for value addition.
A Word from the Mentors
The pupil teachers of V.B. College of Education have performed remarkably well in T.M. Bhagalpur University examinations and various competitions over the past years. The college endeavors to help the teacher trainees to discover their talent, capabilities and develop them into courageous and conscientious teacher bearers of education.
All this has been possible only due to the strong unbiased and continuous support that this institution receives from its patrons in all the cultural activities in addition to the educational ones.
V.B.College of Education Facts at a Glance
- 2nd venture of Angika Development Society.
- Recognized by N.C.T.E (E.R.C.) in July 2007.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
- 2007-08 - 100 students
- 2008-09 - 100 students
- 2009-10 - 100 students
- 2010-11 - 100 students
- 2011-12 - 100 students
- 2013-14 - 100 students
- 2014-15 - 100 students
- 2015-17 - 82 students